What changes are you making this year?
I am starting with a 1 week plan. I will be realistic in my goals. If I can’t stick to a week then I will try for 3 days. Little steps will get me to where I want to be.
1. No sugar (except for whatever fructose is in a banana)
2. No alcohol
3. No wheat
4. No gluten
1. Exercise daily – nothing too intense to begin with
Today was day 2 of this personal challenge & I have succeeded. Tomorrow I will make it!
So…I conquered week 1 of my plan to not eat sugar, wheat, gluten & not to drink any alcohol. I WON!
Week 2. I will continue to not touch the above no nos and add…
1. No lactose
2. No caffeine
3. No flavour enhances (MSG)
With regards to exercise I didn’t manage to train every day. I was able to every 2nd day. So I will re-access this & change it to another week of training every 2 days.
I’ve been asked what I have been eating. Here some things…
1. Gluten free porridge with Stevia or honey
2. Bacon, eggs & gluten free toast
4. Banana, mango & whatever I have put in my juices (I’ve been posting what ingredients I’ve been using)
5. Gluten free muesli
6. Gluten free bread with tomato, cheese & ham…toasted
7. Gluten free sandwiches (lettuce, tomato, cheese, meat etc)
8. Roast dinners
9. Broccoli & cauliflower soup with gluten free toast. Handmade from scratch. Yum!
10. The best was last night’s dinner. We had maple mustard glazed chicken which was a really yummy sauce, Asian greens in an oyster sauce & eggplant, squash & zucchini stir fry.
Yes I am very lucky that my fiancé Mick (aka Chef Mickal lol) loves to cook & can do so very well. Our poor dogs really wanted some too lol
WEEK 2 DOWN of my plan to not eat sugar, wheat, gluten, flavour enhances, lactose & not to drink any alcohol & caffeine.
For week 3 i will implement the following…
1. Reduce the amount of fruit i’m eating
2. Reduce my portion sizes
3. Drink more filtered water
With regards to exercise I exercised 5 out of 7 days. Kickboxing has started again so i’m doing weights, kickboxing & keeping up my rehab.
I’m starting to feel really good on the inside. This is motivating me to keep going. I’m sure i will start seeing the results very soon